In this article we will talk about 7-day Smoothie Weight Loss Diet Plan. Weight is a very crucial marker of health for all of us. Healthy weight is measured by height and age. Being underweight is unhealthy because you are deficient in many essential vitamins and minerals while being overweight is also unhealthy because your body has excessive fat deposits which trigger different diseases, especially heart diseases.
Do you want to be in good body shape and maintain a healthy weight? Well, I think, it is quite difficult to do. The reason behind this science is the difference in the tendency of every individual to gain or lose weight. I have also observed that some individuals lose weight with little effort while others have stubborn body fat like me.
Do you have tried all common weight loss strategies to lose weight and fed up with the daily diet plan? Let me discover something different that is easy to follow, healthy, and lose weight in a minimum duration like 7 days.
The 7-day smoothie weight loss diet plan will not only help you to lose weight but it will also help you to be healthy, active, smart, and powerful.
Table of Contents
What is Smoothie?
Smoothie is very similar to shake but it has more solid content. It contains a high proportion of water, fruits, and vegetables that have lower caloric count. A smoothie weight loss diet plan is very effective because it is a healthy combination of fiber and protein. Drinking a smoothie 3 times a day helps your body get enough essential nutrients to stay hydrated and active without gaining weight.
The Science Behind Weight Loss with Smoothie:
Do you wonder how a smoothie weight loss diet plan helps you to lose weight? It is very easy to understand. Smoothie is made up of fruits and vegetables that have low calories and high fiber. Low caloric intake helps to lose weight by burning fat for regular bodily systems work. On the other hand, smoothies are rich in natural fiber that gives a feeling of fullness and boosts body metabolism.
In this way by following a smoothie weight loss diet plan, you can minimize your appetite, boost your metabolism, and get essential vitamins and minerals to stay healthy and active.
Health Benefits of Smoothie Weight Loss Diet Plan:
As it has been discussed above smoothie ingredients have less caloric content and high fibre content, therefore;
- It will help to lose weight while staying healthy and active.
- It is a liquid drink therefore it helps your body to stay hydrated and maintain the perfect nutrient balance for healthy skin, nails, and hair.
- Smoothies are full of anti-oxidants therefore they can slow down the ageing process by delaying the appearance of wrinkles and puffiness.
- It helps the body to maintain daily energy or caloric needs without depositing extra fat in the body.
- Your body fat stores will be decreased with time because you are taking fewer calories than your body’s daily requirements.
- Smoothie is rich in vitamins and minerals therefore it exerts a positive effect on the immune system by strengthening the immune system and reducing inflammation in the body.
What are the Basic Rules to Follow for Smoothie Diet Plan?
It is challenging to lose weight in 7 days and you can find get smoothie weight loss diet plan pdf on different platforms to get tricks and techniques. One thing is common in all and that is the rules for smoothie preparation and drinking. Let me enlist all of them here, one by one.
Quantity of All Ingredients:
Any smoothie can be a weight gain smoothie as compared to a weight loss smoothie if you don’t take control exact quantity of each ingredient. Therefore it is necessary to measure each ingredient according to your body’s needs to make a smoothie for weight loss in 7 days.
Amount of Protein in Smoothie:
Protein content is necessarily monitored while preparing smoothies because it is the basic ingredient to build muscles in all organs of the body. Flex seeds and chia seeds are healthy options for a smoothie in this case that you might have purchased with kitchen material.
Minimum Fat Content:
Weight loss smoothies should be free from fats therefore you should use fat-free dairy products and nuts.
Ingredients of Weight Loss Smoothie:
Smoothie weight loss diet plan ingredients include fruits, vegetables, and some liquids to get an essential blend of nutrients to lose excessive body fat in 7 days.
Best Fruits for Smoothie:
The choice and amount of fruit in each smoothie is different for each individual as per their weight and body type. However, the commonly used super fruits for 7 day smoothie weight loss diet plan are;
- Apples are full of essential nutrients.
- Pineapples have excellent fiber content.
- Blueberries have antioxidants and fibre therefore it is known as body booster.
- Oranges are rich in antioxidants.
- Mango has excellent health nutrients
- Avocado has the highest nutritional values in smoothies
- Banana has plenty of vitamins and minerals.
Vegetables for Smoothie:
Like fruits vegetables have also plenty of vitamins, minerals, and fibres therefore they are an essential part of smoothies. The commonly used vegetables in different smoothie weight loss diet plan are;
- Parsley has great nutritional value and cures different diseases.
- Kale is the king of green vegetables and filled with antioxidants and other nutrients.
- Cucumber is excellent in preventing different health conditions and provides hydration.
- Celery is a crispy and low-caloric vegetable that is rich in antioxidants.
- Spinach is good for eye health.
Other smoothie ingredients that help to lose weight in 7 days are nonfat dairy products, chia seeds, flax seeds, almonds, coconut water, aloe vera gel, cinnamon powder, lemon juice, mint leaves, sliced carrots, ginger paste, and plain water and these products must have in your kitchen.
How many smoothies, I can drink daily?
You can drink up to 3 smoothies daily with balanced ingredients.
Can I lose weight in 7 days with smoothies?
Yes, of course, but you should follow the rules of smoothie preparations to make it low-caloric.
Can a smoothie have equal nutritious value as of meal?
Well, smoothies are rich in good nutrients and lowest caloric content while meals can be the opposite. Therefore both have no comparison.