Are you invited to a baby shower party? And as a guest, are you confused about how much to spend on baby shower gifts and what to buy?
A baby shower is the most beautiful event for new parents. It is a celebration of welcoming a baby into this world. Friends, family and loved ones of the new parents attend this party with gifts as a form of blessing for the baby. Everyone tries to buy the best things as gifts that can be meaningful for the new parents in their parenthood journey. But if you are still wondering about what to buy and how much to spend on baby shower gifts, then you are at the right place. Here, we are going to help you to choose the best shower gifts.
Table of Contents
1. AMKE Baby Bassinet
Giving a baby bassinet as a gift represents a meaningful gesture to the parents. The baby bassinet does not hinder the connection between mother and baby, which is important for newborn babies. This product has been designed keeping in mind the comfort of both the mother and the baby.
- It requires no tool assembly and it is easy to fold.
- Comes with open storage just below the baby bed.
- Breathable mesh sidewalls offer comfort to the baby and the zipper lock provides quick access to the baby straight from the parent’s bed.
- It comes with four wheels which makes this bassinet portable. These wheels can be buckled for sturdiness.
- It is easy to clean and safe for the baby.
2. The Play Gym Playmat by Lovevery
Playing is an important factor in a baby’s physical, visual, and motor skills development. This playmat by Loveevery has everything that a growing baby needs. With this playmat as a shower gift, you don’t have to think about how much to spend on a baby shower gift and what to buy. Because it is perfect and as per its features it is not costly.
- This playmat is made of wood, cotton, and non-toxic polyester.
- It includes multiple age-based removable activity accessories for the baby’s development.
- The activity accessories include a teether, learning cards, a ball, and a batting toy.
- It is easy to set up and fold back.
- Parents can easily convert this playmat into a play fort
3. Graco Blossom 6-in-1 Convertible High Chair
A high – chair can be your next best baby shower gift because every new parent going to need this for their baby. And for that, the high chair by Graco Blossom is a perfect choice. This high chair is useful in the long run because of its adjustable height and safety features.
- It is 6 – in 1 convertible high chair that can be used for an infant and toddler. It can even accommodate two kids at the same time.
- The infant body support keeps the baby comfortable and in proper sitting posture.
- For better portability, this chair comes in two front wheels and two castor wheels. The rear castor can be locked to keep the chair in one place.
- This chair also comes with a dishwasher tray, a convertible harness for safety, and an adjustable footrest for every height.
4. Graco SnugRider Elite Car Seat Carrier and Stroller
The Stroller cum carrier by Graco SungRide is a smart choice for a baby shower gift. Because it does the job as a stroller and also as a car seat carrier. This product is safe for the baby and convenient for the parents.
- Comes with an all-wheel suspension for safety and a swivel at the front for portability.
- It has a lightweight and durable stroller frame.
- Baby carrier seat work as car seat carrier and fit perfectly into the stroller frame.
- Comes with a storage basket and height adjustable feature.
5. Chillax BabyMood Pro 2-in-1 Baby monitor with Camera
Every baby shower gifts are equally important but a baby monitor with audio and camera by Chillax brings the peace to new parents. So now, you don’t have to think about what to buy and how much to spend on baby shower gift 2023. Because it is the right and smart choice.
- It is a 2-in-1 baby monitor that can be used as a night light or video monitor or you can use both units separately by detaching the gooseneck camera from the sleep globe.
- Also comes with included 4.3-inch parent monitor.
- Sleep globe with a camera is wall-mountable.
- The Chillax care app offers so many features diaper tracking, feeding tracking, etc.
- It also supports privacy protection feature as well.
How much to spend on a baby shower gift for sister?
No one wants to hold on to emotions, blessings, or expenditures when it comes to the baby shower of a sister or a daughter, or a family member. But still, how much to spend on a baby shower gift for sister? Well, there is no higher limit but you can buy a gift up to 150 to 200 dollars. You can go for a rocking chair for the nursery or a crib. As it is about your sister, you can even ask her what she wants.
How much to spend on a baby shower gift for a cousin?
How much to spend on a baby shower gift for a friend?
How much to spend on a baby shower gift for a coworker?
How much to spend on baby shower gifts for twins?
When it comes to baby shower gifts for twins then you have to think of two. But it does not mean that the expenditure will go higher side. You can choose as per your choice, the best gift for twins can be between 50 – 200 dollars.
How much to spend on a baby shower party?
A baby shower is definitely a day of celebration but it also demands an expense. Baby shower party expenses can vary, as it depends on one’s liking, management, guest list, decor, food, and other things. But still, most people wonder how much to spend on a baby shower party. So, if you plan properly then the average budget for a baby shower can go up to 400 dollars.
How much to spend on baby shower gifts, if not attending?
If you are not attending the baby shower party then there is no need to send a baby shower gift. But if you still want to, then a gift of up to 40 dollars is enough. Such as you can buy a diaper set or a pack of onesies or anything else.